Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Seven Reasons Teachers Should Blog

I have been blogging since 2007. And since then, I have found myself in numerous discussions and debates on the benefits of blogging, especially in teaching and education. Most of the time,it makes me wonder am I the only one who is questioning my own self for what I am doing and why I like doing it and why must I continue doing it and also why am I so very much interested in getting my students and friends, especially those in teaching career to blog ?

I met Steve Wheeler in LYICT International Conference for the Net Generation in 2008.He was in my focus group and a very kind and knowledgeable man. And I did'nt know that he is a very important and influential man in education until I followed him on Twitter and then became his friend in Facebook, a few weeks later after we came back from the conference.

I have been following his blog and I also have been learning so much from it. Tonight, I want to share what I have read , and which I have agreed, are the answers to all the questions I had asked myself earlier in this article.

Please Read : Seven Reasons Teachers Should Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment